Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 30 September 2013

This is it! The Last Day of #SBBC Reflections etc.

So yeah, we made it. It's the last day of September and I know that everyone's gonna say this, but woah did that month just fly by. It feels like only yesterday I was turning 18 and now we're heading into October. I've had so much fun doing this challenge and I've got to discover so many other lovely beauty bloggers. It's been just the best experience and I will be sure to another challenge in the coming months. As you all know I've been very persistent and consistent with getting all the posts done, except for Saturday 28th when I didn't do either of the posts. I still did a blog post that day but not one of the themed posts, purely because I couldn't think of anything to blog about on both topics.

Other than that I found it really easy and super duper fun to make the posts for this month, although I do have a confession. I do tend to post my blogs around the same time which is generally at night, but as you all know I recently turned 18 and with that comes the legal drinking age. With my young and energetic spirit and late nights, yes I must confess, some of my posts were created and posted drunkenly. OOOHH SHOCKER! NAH, it was all in good fun and when I sobered up the next morning and saw that everything looked fine, I just patted my back and got on with the day.

I particular enjoyed posting the blogs where I got to show you a little more of Kaitlyn (aka ME!) because i think it's great for you guys to get to know me a little better. On top of that, reading everyone else's posts. They were all so wonderful and it has been my favorite part of this challenge.

SBBC was great fun and I can't wait to do another 'challenge', if that's what you want to call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment