Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 21 September 2013

What's in My Shower? Soap Edition - #SBBC

So I feel terrible, I haven't missed a day of this challenge at all and I had all intentions of doing this yesterday but the last couple of days I've been down with a horrible cold and feeling a little bit better, I went and hung out with my friends last night, and I ran out of time at home to write a post. Today's theme or should I say yesterday's theme, was what's in your handbag/shower/purse etc and since I change my bag every time I go out since I go to uni, so I thought I would go with shower and then trailing off from that since I share a shower with my family soooooooooo on this thought, I have What's in My Shower, Soap Edition featuring Soap & Glory Foam Call.

foamcall_nsgI've been using this shower wash for quite some time now and I do have some pros and cons. I do have to say on a side note that the puns all over the packaging still gives me a little giggle now and then, it's so adorably cute.

Pros

- The scent is gorgeous, the first time I smelt it I likened it to a pina colada (without the alcohol smell) scent and I was in love. It has neither pineapple or coconut so I don't know how I got there but I still love it.

- I feel so incredibly clean after using this product, which you would think is the outcome and I'm practically stating that the intended outcome occurs.

- It foams up amazing and works great with a loofah,  and I just love all the bubbles, which sounds a little childish but it's bath time, so bubbles it will be.

Con

- I only have one con for this shower wash and it kinda falls off the second pro of feeling exceptionally clean, which is great but it's the squeaky type pf clean and I prefer my washs/gels/soaps to give a little moisture and I feel like nearly all most of the moisture is taken out of my skin from this wash. That might but a little of an overreaction but if you get what I mean by being 'squeaky' clean in a bad way then you'll catch my drift.

Love to know what soap your using, there is always something interesting that someone else is using.

No comments:

Post a Comment