Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 4 September 2013

#SBBC - Favourite Handcreams

IMG_0274

In the recent year, I've kinda become obsessed with handcreams and I although I don't have too many here are some of my favourites.

  • Soap & Glory Hand Food - There is a lot of hype surrounding this product and I fell under peer pressure and bought it. I do enjoy this product and the smell and consistency is great.

  • Kimmidoll Jasmine and Green Tea - Now if you saw the post about what I got for my birthday then you saw that this is a very recent addition but holy crap the consistency is great and the scent is very fresh and plus the size is so convenient that I can just chuck it in my purse. I am currently in love with this product.

  • Victoria's Secret Body Lotion in Bombshell - When I went to the states last year I picked up the Bombshell collection so the perfume, shower gel and the body lotion and well I love the scent and the consistency is good and melts in fairly easily, the smell is my favourite thing about this product.

  • MOR Hand Cream in Lychee Flower - Now this isn't actually mine, it's my sister's, but when I'm in town for a long time I always go into Myer or David Jones and use this particular product (I don't know why I haven't bought it yet!). The smell is amazing and melts straight into your hands. The entire MOR range is beautiful and the packaging is so elegant and feminine. I also really like their marshmallow scented range.

No comments:

Post a Comment