Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Shopping Habits - #SBBC

Can I first mention how flippin fast this month has gone, I mean i noticed that I was getting towards the end of the September Beauty Blog Challenge and I was a little taken aback.

Shopping. I love shopping. I would say I'm addicted but on the money I receive as a student, which is little to none, especially if you like eating, shopping gets put on the back burner. To be honest I've hardly bought anything this entire month. I needed new shoes because my old ones were completely worn out and other then a few essentials and birthday presents and did I mention alcohol, I simply can't afford to splurge on the things I really want to.

On the occasion that I actually do shop it will most likely be at a physical shop, I love going to the shops, especially when I'm with friends, the experience is all part of it. I also like the confidence from getting to try on clothes and swatch makeup.

By saying this, it doesn't mean that I don't love online shopping, because boy do I, but since I only recently turned 18 I haven't had much time or money to go crazy. Although I did purchase my first pair of Black Milk leggings today and can't wait for them to arrive, hopefully by the end of the week, will be sure to put a post up on styling and possibly an OOTD. I love the freedom of online shopping and the fact that you're sure to find a bargain, but when it comes to clothes I'm always a little weary since I'm extremely tall and a little curvy and it's near impossible to find clothes in physical shops where I can at least try the clothes on, whereas I can't do that online and I'm so scared of getting excited and spending my precious money on awesome clothes and for them to arrive and not fit or be too short because it definitely wasn't made for a girl as tall as me.

All in All I love shopping and I don't think I will ever not like it, I enjoy the experience and I like turning it into a day or an outing.

What are your shopping habits? Do you prefer getting to try before you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment