Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 15 September 2013

Beauty Things I Suck At TAG - #SBBC

I've seen so many people on YouTube this and was gonna get around to it eventually, so I'm so glad I can do it for the SBBC. I find this TAG so nice to read and watch, since it's so wonderful to relate to people with some of the things that are hard to do. Now as you all know I've relatively a beginner in the beauty world and well I suppose that brings out a lot of the things that I'm bad at, but as a begin to compile a list there wasn't that many, which did make me smile.

Mascara - Doing mascara I'm perfectly capable of, it's avoiding getting it on my nose and my eyelids. I am quite blessed and already have really long lashes and well sometimes it makes mascara really annoying to do. On a regular basis I will get mascara marks on my eyelids and on the bottom of my brows. To top it off I always without doubt, think it's a good option to get rid of it with my finger and end up getting black smudges in places I don't want them.

Eyeliner - This is pretty self explanatory. Although I do have to emphasize how bad I was to begin with. I couldn't work out how to get eyeliner on my upper lash line and every time, regardless of what type of eyeliner I could never get a straight line. So what did I do...PRACTICE! I've practiced doing eyeliner on so many occasions and it helps so goddamn much, I still can't get my head around liquid eyeliner, but every other form I have nearly nailed. I can do cat eyes! (Which is such a massive achievement from all the practice, the first time I did it decent I walked around the house showing everyone for hours, multiple times, I was so proud) Getting both eyes symmetrical is my main concern now I always stuff it up, mostly when I try anything from just a basic cat-eye.

Hair Styling - I honestly have no patience when it comes to my hair, I've never like the texture of my hair and the only 'styling' that I do is straightening. I can do a few different types of buns and braids which for me are so flippin' simple but I still have people asking me how to do them. Also in regards with hair, with all the straightening, I loose all the volume and then when I try to add some, I fail miserably.

Nail Polish - Working with nail polish is similar to that of eyeliner and when I started doing my nails, I could never get them perfect and the only thing that helped was practice. Now the thing that I absolutely suck with when it comes to nails, is waiting for them to dry. I can never do it, and therefore comes my addiction to speed drying top coats. I cannot number the amount of times I've done a perfect manicure then fucked it up by doing my hair with bobby pins, starting playing piano or even typing furiously.

Well those are the beauty things I suck at, I'd love to hear what yours are?

No comments:

Post a Comment