Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 21 September 2013

My Precious, My Paradise - #SBBC

Okay there's only three posts today because I was so busy yesterday, I swear this will be the last one of the day. Today's SBBC post is themed 'Shop my stash' with a caption referencing to feature a product that I tend to forget about or haven't used recently. When I think of something I don't use frequently my mind goes straight to my limited edition blush by MAC that I hardly ever use, even though it was expensive.

IMG_0416 IMG_0419

My thought process behind hardly using this product is broken down into two parts. The first being that I don't want to waste it, since it is limited edition and was a little exey and I know I'm not the only person who does this. Who buys a product knowing it's expensive but swears they'll use it all the time and then never does because you don't want to ever be without it. I'm certain I'm not alone. The second part is, look at that flower, I really don't want to loose the gorgeous flower but it's inevitable, as you can see it's already starting to fade. If you hadn't guess from the title, the name of the blush is My Paradise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment