Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 6 September 2013

Staple Items - #SBBC

While I'm not a big fan of repurchasing the same item (unless I'm in love) because I just love trying out new products, I realised there a few things that I tend to repurchase before or just after I've run out.

General Staple Items

IMG_0297




  • Swisspers Makeup Pads - These are pretty amazing and there isn't very much of a price difference between these and homebrand ones. I do feel like these live up to their claim of not leaving any messy fibers.

  • Sally Hansen Quick Drying Top Coats - I'm generalizing this, even though in the picture I have the Dry & Go Drops, because literally the second I ran out of the InstaDry bottle I went and picked this up purely because it was on special. Both products are amazing and I know for a fact that I will be grabbing a new bottle in the coming weeks.


Bath Staple:

IMG_0301

  • The Body Shop Bath Puff - I got one of these for Christmas over a year ago and when I noticed it had started to go bad I went straight back to The Body Shop and bought another one.


Makeup Staple:

IMG_0300

  • Pressed Powders - If there is one makeup item that i can not let myself run out of, it is pressed powders. I may be a little obsessed with them, but that doesn't matter. These three are the ones that are in circulation at the moment, but there have been many come and go through this house


 

What are your staple items?

No comments:

Post a Comment