Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 23 September 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

f17e3-dfs


I was kinda blown away when I was nominated for this award by Kate over at The Minted Beauty. If you haven't already checked out her blog, be sure to do that, she's is an amazing blogger as well as person and she also does YouTube videos which are great. I never thought I'd be nominated for this award since I don't think I'm very versatile but I have been working on that and clearly it shows.


So the rules for this award are…

  • Display the award on your blog

  • Mention/link the lovely people who nominated you

  • Nominate another 15 blogs/bloggers who you feel should be given this award

  • Inform them you have nominated them

  • Write 7 facts about yourself


Here are the wonderful 15 Bloggers I've nominated:

  1. girlfridaysbeautyblog

  2. kateflowermaquillage

  3. beauteamoureux

  4. elynnebeauty

  5. ladysapphireblog

  6. ramblingofabeautyblogger

  7. Lyonsnotes

  8. thosestarsthatshine

  9. charmingcheshire

  10. triedandtestedblog

  11. theglittervixen

  12. raspberrykiss

  13. talkingaboutm

  14. missliina

  15. allthingsbeautyandashley


Now I've never done any facts about me so maybe you guys might find these interesting

  • I have a twin sister. We're fraternal, I'm older by 7 minutes.

  • I have double jointed thumbs.

  • I'm really musical and play a number of instruments that I've won awards with. Some of them include singing, piano, violin and guitar.

  • I've never broken a bone but I have put permanent dents in my left leg. One on my ankle and one right in the center of my shin.

  • In case you weren't aware I'm fairly tall, measuring in at 5'11' (i have to tell myself that I'm not 6 feet, I will never believe it haha)

  • Weird trick: I can wiggle my ears, but I can't smile at the same time as doing it.

  • The little mermaid was my favourite childhood movie

5 comments:

  1. :) I loved reading this little facts and learning more about you! I wish I could wiggle my ears, just like Dopey in Snow White :3 AND I can't believe you are 5'11"! So jelly. I am only 5'3" D: Keep up your amazing posts dearest!

    Kate Xx

    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun award!!! Thank you so much for my nomination :)
    It was lovely to read all the facts about you. I have twin brothers and they are trouble lol
    I also loved the Little Mermaid and now my four year old daughter does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] this and happy to shout out to another 15 bloggers who I think deserve it. Thank you very much to Kaitlyn from Ohh Kaye. Please stop by her blog and show some […]

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Kaitlyn from Ohh Kaye and Maddison from Alure by […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late then never! I've just completed my Versatile Blogger Award post!
    ladysapphireblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks so much again for my nomination x

    ReplyDelete