Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 7 September 2013

Spring Pinks FOTD - #SBBC

Spring Look

IMG_0311

With today's post for the September Beauty Blog Challenge being, a makeup look, I decided to embrace the fact that it's spring and the weather, although unpredictable, is getting very lovely here in Brisbane. Now, I've been a little sick the last couple of days which has sucked and continues to but I thought I would still go to the effort of putting together a spring themed look. I'm so glad I did, way more fun then sitting in bed just being sick.

When it comes to spring I'm a little obsessed with pinks so I took that and put it all together in this look, whilst trying to keep it very day-to-day wearable. So in case you were wondering here's what's on my face:

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell
Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer in 02 Light
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 010 Fair
Etude House Aloha Bronzer for Contouring and Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush on the apples of my cheeks
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer on my upper cheekbone and nose
Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over eyelid
Essence Eyeliner in 04 White, put this all over my eyelid then blended with my ring finger
L'Oreal Open Eyes Pro in Pink Maniac Palette - Used shade A (which is a light pink) all over my lid, then focused shade B (which is a slightly darker pink) on the center and edger on the eyelid
Urban Decay Naked Palette - On a fluffy brush I put the shade Naked all over my crease. With a pencil brush i took the shade Smog and put this in my crease and on my lower lash line then blended away. Grabbing an angled eyeliner brush i took the shade Gunmetal and lightly lined my upper lash line. Taking the shade Virgin I used this as a inner eye, tear duct and brow highlight.
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 075 Peach


I absolutely love peach lips for spring and can't wait to be wearing this shade more often. I'm planning on doing a Spring go to products post later this afternoon, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment