Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 3 September 2013

#SBBC- My Travel Makeup Bag

IMG_0268 Travel Makeup

When I go traveling I try and not take to much makeup, which is always a lie but since I am going over to a friends place tonight I thought I'd share with you what makeup I normally take with me when I'm not sleeping at my place and have to go out the next day. First, you can see the gorgeous ArtsCow bag that I got for .99c and I got Belle printed on it, I love these little bags so much and I always get my friends fangirling over them. Next we have the makeup, these are kind of the essentials.

  1. Kabuki Brush - I like bringing this to apply my powder especially if I decide not wear foundation since it makes the coverage very easily buildable.

  2. Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara - Mascara adds a little something something to basic looks so I never go traveling with out one...or two

  3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer - This concealer is perfect for traveling, I have found, since it is a pen concealer and therefore there is no need to bring a concealer brush.

  4. See by Chloe Travel Perfume - Now this is just a sample but I love wearing perfume and I have a few small travel ones to switch up, also using the rollerblade ones is a good travel idea.

  5. Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Light Bronze - This isn't particularly an essential but in recent months it has become an essential for me, when I am traveling I do use the little brush that is included and with my kabuki I can blend it out.

  6. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder - Taking powder with me is a must-have I don't think i even go out without bringing a pressed powder!

  7. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This provides a light to medium and buildable coverage so it perfect for traveling!

  8. K Pallete Real Long Lasting Eyeliner - This is by far the easiest eyeliner to use and it I want to spruce up my look adding a little bit of liner is the way to go.

  9. MAC Lipstick in House Wine - This is my favorite lipstick so I always chuck this in my makeup bag wherever I'm going.

  10. MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque - Rubensque is a golden shade and is very long lasting and a perfect way to add a little bit of colour on your eyes when you're on the go.

  11. Etude House Blush in 05 - I love taking this blush with me when I'm traveling because it comes with the little puff and therefore there is no need to bring another brush


Some other essentials:

  • Lip Balm

  • Hand Cream

  • Deodorant (especially if you're going away for more than one night)


Now depending on how long I'm going away the more I'll bring but this is what I take when I'm going away for the night and have to go out the next day.

2 comments:

  1. MAC lippie in House Wine, sounds interesting, must check it out! Is it limited ed? Brill post lady :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. im pretty sure it's not Ltd ed :)

    ReplyDelete