Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 17 September 2013

FOTD - Winged Eyeliner - #SBBC

IMG_0370 winged eyeliner closup

Didn't want to do anything too extravagant since I'm just heading to the shops to do groceries and then off to uni, but I haven't done a winged eyeliner look in a while and thought I'd calm the nerves by giving it another go.

So here's the sitch:

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 130 Shell


Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer in 02 Light


Revlon Nearly Naked Powder Foundation in 010 Fair


Maybelline FIT me Bronzer in Light Bronze


Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush in 220 Classic Rose


NARS Lighter Cream shadow from Misfit Duo all over lid


Urban Decay Naked Palette shadow in Naked in crease


Essence Eyeliner Pen in Black


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara


Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm


As you can see not too many products, I was going for simple and elegant, and side note, I love the Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm, it's perfect, it moisturizers and gives color as well!



1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Your liner looks great! This has actually been my go-to makeup look lately :) I love a winged liner...

    ReplyDelete