Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 2 September 2013

#SBBC - Favourite Eyesahdow Palette and Jewellery

IMG_0282

I don't know how this comes as a surprise, but I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette. At the moment it's at my friend Katie's house and I'm picking it up tomorrow night and I'll take pictures and upload them hopefully on Wednesday. Mainly because I wanna show you all how loved it is. I've already hit pan really bad on the naked shade which is one of the two matte shades in the palette. So you all know the deal with the naked palette, it's a collection of nude eye shadows. The pigmentation is amazing and the darker shades are easily blended and are perfect for most looks and help when you're layering shades. I love every single shade in this palette and I feel that it's perfect for every level of makeup enthusiast since you can create anything from a simple, everyday nude eye to a dramatic smokey eye and everything in between. My favorite shades would have to be Sin, Naked, Buck and Hustle. (I'll try and swatch these ones when I get it back tomorrow)

IMG_0266 When it comes to jewellery, I don't own very much and I hardly change things up, so I thought I share with you my staple. I wear this necklace every day and night. I received it as an anniversary gift from my ex-boyfriend and even though we've broken up, I still love this necklace, I'm not going to stop wearing it. It's simplicity is why I love it so much, it goes with everything and there is gonna have to be a big reason for me to take it off and change it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment