Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 27 September 2013

Songs I love - #SBBC

Songs I love

I've been an avid music listener from a young age and have taken to playing instruments and involving and immersing myself in melodies and harmonies ever since I was born. In case you didn't know, I'm a musician at heart, I still play violin which I've played since I was 4 and have continued to play. Since then I've taken on singing, piano, guitar and clarinet and have tried many more but not many others that I can say I play very well. From this love of making and performing music sprouts my love of listening and collecting music of vice versa. So when people ask me what my favorite song is or a piece I love, it will change constantly, so I've included four songs in today's post, two that are all time favs and two that are current obsessions.

Beside You - Marianas Trench This song got me hooked, It was the first Marianas Trench song I listened to and they are now my favorite band and have been for sometime. Of course I recommend you check them out.

Clair De Lune - Claude Debussy An oldie but a goodie, I fell in love with this song instantly and am still in love with it to this day and hope one day I can learn the full piece on piano. It's captivating and gorgeous, there not much to say other than it's absolutely beautiful

Here are the two songs I'm a little obsessed with at the moment

The Other Side - Tonight Alive I've been in love with Tonight Alive for awhile and was so excited when their new album got released. This would have to be one of my favorite tracks off the new album and I think it's just amazing. (I couldn't find a decent link for it so look it up on spotify, it's worth the listen, so is the entire album)

PTL - Relient K These guys are one of the first bands I was addicted to and have stayed with them since I started high school. There new album just got released and I love there new tone and feel, This particular track is one of my favourites off the album.

What are your favorite songs at the moment or of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment