Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 7 September 2013

My go-to products for spring

IMG_0314

Yes, spring is officially here, with the weather actually fitting the month, and to celebrate the fine weather and all the lovely things that spring brings, I thought I would share with you some of my go tos. The reason I knew that these three products were my go-tos were because when I did today's SBBC post these were the first things I thought of and kinda based the look around them. I wouldn't say that these are spring essentials but they definitely fit the season.

L'Oreal Open Eyes Pro in Pink Maniac

IMG_0327This palette is very nice, although they aren't particularly pigmented, they are quite buildable and when trying to create a softer look the opacity goes a long way. The second shade from the right is very sheer but a very nice base shade, since it is very neutral. The darkest shade looks brown but turns out more of a black shade when it's on the lid, which is great for turning a soft daytime look into a nighttime smokey eye look.

NARS Blush in Orgasm

IMG_0328

NARS does such a beautiful job with their pigmentation and I have to be very careful because sometimes I can put too much on! But I love this blush, the golden shimmery undertones help with giving a youthful glow to the cheeks.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 075 Peach

IMG_0329

Peach toned pinks have to be one of my favorite shades for spring, they are gorgeous and perfect for everyday. I particularly love this shade by Revlon and the formula is brilliant, I feel that I get my lips moisturized while getting great color payoff and a long lasting finish.

Those are my go to products for the start of spring, What are yours?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment