Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 14 September 2013

Where I Get My Inspiration - #SBBC

InspoI'm gonna be very honest. My inspiration for literally anything comes from my fellow bloggers, instagramers and numerous YouTube beauty gurus. I tend to hoard images of makeup looks to gather inspirations. I find that with people who are posting on the internet are far better inspiration (for me at least) than celebrities since, I can gather a sense of familiarity, and that they are a real person who shares the same interests as me, which I find easier to relate from to draw inspiration. The four lovely ladies I've pictured are wellknown YouTubers, (Saturdaynightalrite, TheBeautyVault, Shaanxo, Zoella). I also look to the subreddit, Makeup Addiction, there are some amazing and talented people out there and getting to see their work is just amazing.

Where do you get your inspiration?

3 comments:

  1. Karissa and Shannan are two of my fav's! I also love Julia Graf on You Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch those 4 lovely ladies. YouTube is my obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete