Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 16 September 2013

Things I Love - #SBBC

I thought I'd do the lifestyle post today (and probably tomorrow) since I did an August Wishlist and well due to my lack of funds being a fresh out of high school, uni student. Most of my money goes to either saving for bigger things, nights out or you know, eating. So instead of doing the wishlist I'd thought I'd share with you some of the things I love, I'm gonna stray away from beauty things since, I'm pretty sure I cover that in my monthly favorites.

As some of you might know from reading my life updates, just over a month ago my boyfriend and I broke up and as much as it was sad, I've used it as a positive to concentrate on myself and where my life is heading. So one of the things I love right now is life, and there are two main reasons why I love it right now, Katie and Caitlyn (yeah we all kinda have similar names it's a little strange). I doubt they know how amazing they are but they have made my life full of excitement and I am truly blessed to have these two wonderful ladies in my life. Just the little ways that they include me, make me way too happy, and I cherish all the time I get to spend with them.

Secondly, I've been loving the fact that I've been taking better care of myself, being vigilant with my skincare routine has made me super happy, just being comfortable in my own skin is certainly a first and I'm loving it! In regards to skincare I will defs mention the Yes To Cucumbers Moisturizer, I'm in love with that little beaut. Also being vigilant with my nails and hair has made a big difference to my life, cause I get to feel nice most of the time.

Since making one of the biggest purchases of my life I've been extremely happy, I absolutely love my new camera, which I did get specifically for this blog but I hope to venture into the world of YouTube in the near future. My camera is a Canon Powershot SX50 HS, it's beautiful.

Last but definitely not least. I LOVE blogging! Everything about it I love. The community, writing posts, drawing inspiration and reading everyone else's posts. I really feel like I've popped into some special world where everything is amazing, I just love the atmosphere and the euphoric feelings I get from being apart of something unique.

Those are just a few of the things I love, I mean I love a lotta stuff! What are some of the things you love?

1 comment: