Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Thursday 5 September 2013

#SBBC - Faves and Fails: Makeup Removers

When it comes to makeup removers I don't put that much energy into taking off my makeup, which is bad I know, but in regards to products who's main purpose is to remove makeup, I sincerely haven't tried that many. Believe it or not though I do have at least one fave and one fail. Let's start with the fail:

Majolica Majorca Eyes Resent Gel

 

IMG_0293

 

There is only one reason why this is a fail and not a fave and that is consistency. The fact that it is in gel form is annoying and extremely messy and I've just a very poor experience with it. It does remove makeup superbly but it gets very messy and irritates my eyes. I had one massive fail with this product quite recently, where I was trying a look out at home and was removing my makeup, like a good girl, and put some on a makeup remover pad and ensured that it had sunken in properly and then applied to my eyes and then after removing the makeup i opened my eye and the gel had seeped down my eyelashes and coated all over my eye. It was not fun. EEK!

Now a fave, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

IMG_0294

These are perfect, I have repurchased them on many occasions and will continue to do so, plain and simple, they get the job done without irritating my skin and eyes. They are really refreshing and alongside my nighttime skincare routine all my makeup comes off fine and nothing gets hurt. I do have a real problem with sensitive eyes so these are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment