Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Resolutions - #SBBC

When it came to new year at the end of last year, I realised I had never stuck to any resolutions that I gave myself. Initially I put a lot of pressure on this year to be amazing, since it's been my first year out of highschool and so far so good. It's had it's ups and down, but that's life and I know that. Most people do similar resolutions, as well I change my resolution/goal to get healthier and loose weight maybe ten times a week. The only thing I knew for certain that I wanted to do this year was to take more photos. I started taking just a selfie every single day but then I got bored and decided to not be that boring.

IMG_0435

Since getting my new camera, I've been addicted to taking photos and I wish I wasn't so protective of it so I could actually take it to places such as parties, but I'm so scared I'm going to drop it or break it. I feel like I've really met my resolution even though the year isn't over. Also by doing this and sticking to my resolution this year, I know that in the coming years I can try new resolutions with the thought of actually sticking to them.

What were you resolutions for this year? Have you stuck to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment