Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 7 October 2013

Finally! - Life Update #3

I can't even begin to describe the stress involved with this change and although there are still a few kinks this might be as good as it gets (domain wise). The fact I haven't posted anything in a week makes me incredibly sad and can't wait to get back into something a little more routinely.

At the moment the domain situation is that my naked domain (ohhkaye.com) will still take you to the wordpress blog, but I've deleted all posts and made it private and the current domain, (www.ohhkaye.com) which you've found is up and running on Blogger and will continue to and I hope I can fix the domain name trouble. I sincerely hope there is no more problems with the crossover and with platforms such as Bloglovin.

All this domain stuff has been racking my brain and I've been incredibly stressed and I hope that now I can get the domain to actually point to the Blogger blog that I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Will hopefully post some beauty related posts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment