Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 25 September 2013

NOTD - OPI Significant Other Color

IMG_0439 IMG_0438

I repainted my nails tonight and I realized I hadn't shown you guys this amazing shade.  When I bought this I remember not wanting to buy anything that day and when I saw this little beaut, I bought faster then you could say it's name. It has a real unique blend of colors, with purple being the main one, but with hints of green and silver and pink, I cannot express how much I love this shade, it's amazing in sunlight and with all the sun we've had in the last couple of days, it is a must for spring. As always I have Sally Hansen's Dry & Go Drops put on top it make them dry faster and help it last longer.

2 comments: