Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 13 September 2013

DIY Tinted Moisturizer - #SBBC

DIY Tinted MoisturizerThis is fairly self-explanatory, I sincerely couldn't think of anything DIY Beauty other than my brush cleaning method which is featured here, an then I thought about my own way of making tinted moisturizer, since I don't own any. I would definitely recommend not using a really heavy moisturizer because it might make your skin really shiny and unless you're normal to dry skin, that's a real problem. You really don't need to use very much foundation at all. In regards to actually mixing the two products, i normally put both on the back of my hand then combine together with a foundation brush of some sort.

I'm fairly new at making little graphics like this and I want to know your opinion. What do you think of them and do you prefer them to me posting photographs?

No comments:

Post a Comment