Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 18 September 2013

10 Desert Island Items - #SBBC

So in this scenario, all my makeup was taken and I can only repurchase ten items, crazy right? I think so. I'm not quite sure what the guidelines are with this like do I get to keep my brushes, is a palette allowed or only single shades? I dunno maybe I'm breaking all the rules, but let's go with it. I'll attempt not to go into full review mode and give a short quick sentence as to why I would repurchase these items.10 Desert Island Items

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - As you all know, I flippin' love this powder and I would probably say it's the best one I've used, even go as far to say that it's better then my MAC pressed powder.

Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer or MAC Studio Finish Concealer - Clearly I can't make my mind up, I love both of these concealers and they both last a long time, both on the face and in the packaging, and plus great coverage. As you can see (or not see which angle you want to take) The MAC one has been completely exhausted, from love of course.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - If I'm purchasing powder and concealer then I've got light to medium coverage covered, now for full coverage I don't think I'll stray from this foundation.

Urban Decay Naked Palette - Does this even need reasoning? I think not.

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Light Bronze - Perfect light bronze to the face, I could rave about this product all day, from here to Timbuktu, but all in all this a great bronzer to add just that little bit of glow.

MAC Lipstick in House Wine - I know I've mentioned this before, but the color is perfect and easily buildable.

Nivea Lip Shine in Strawberry - Moisturizing with a tint of color, yes please, Love this little baby.

Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Rose  - Believe or not this was the first blush I ever owned, I got it for a present and then never used it and now, I practically use it every day, I find the shade very complementing to my skin tone

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - We need a mascara in this mix and my current favourite is this little beauty, so it's going on the list.

Maybelline Eye studio Gel Eyeliner - Amazing eyeliner, can go from simple and slim to HOLY MACKEREL EYELINER, did I mention amazing?

Those are my 10 desert island items that I would repurchase if all my makeup was taken, stolen, burnt in some crazy person's fire. I think it's a pretty good selection and would definitely help on getting my collection back on it's feet. Now, I'm very curious to know what you guys would repurchase at the dreadful thought that all you makeup was gone, so let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment