Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 1 September 2013

#SBBC - Introduction and Day 1

I know that it is past 9pm at night but I just stumbled onto A little infinity's blog and saw that she was taking part in the September Beauty Blog Challenge and after clicking through to see the daily schedule, I was hooked. I realize that with uni and my lack of, yet still existent social life, this may be a little ambitious but I will try my hardest since it seems like fun and I will never be struck for ideas and it definitely help me branch out with the range of posts that I post, being new and all. Here is where you can find all the details :)

Now for day one the post is for recent purchases but because of my birthday, I was saving for the night out and haven't bought anything for awhile so I thought I'd be a little creative and show you some of the little things I got for my birthday, since I didn't get much, but I did get some nice stuff.

IMG_0264

As you can see there isn't that much and I just put that card there because I thought it was gorgeous. The two jewellery pieces were from my friend as were the Kimmidoll Hand Cream and Shower Gel set. The lollies to the side were from my friends Aaron and Mitch and they're quite nice, I've already digged into them. The book isn't really a present but I bought it myself a few weeks back and thought I'd mention it because I'm lovely reading it, it's called The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.

I got other presents from my friends but left them at my friend's house since we went out for the night but they included candles, candle holder, more lollies and chocolates and a hand made bag (which is adorbs).

I'm so excited to do this challenge and let's all hope I stick to it!

 

1 comment:

  1. Your presents look really lovely :) Hope you had a nice birthday :) Looking forward to seeing the rest of your posts for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete