Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD and NOTD - 18th Birthday

IMG_0255

IMG_0253

What I'm wearing:


Dress: Hestia Keyhole Bodycon Dress from Missguided http://www.missguidedau.com/hestia-keyhole-bodycon-dress


Skirt: Target Skater Skirt


Singlet: Thrift Shop


Shoes: Ballet Flats from Famous Footwear


Necklace: Michael Hill


Bracelets: Forever 21


Bag: Miss Shop


Nail Polish: OPI Mimosas for Mr & Mrs


This is what I wore for my 18th birthday on Friday and I have to say that the dress that I ordered from Missguided fit really well and I was so glad but I don't think they accounted for people as tall as me. I'm roughly 5'11 and the bodycon dress didn't even cover my bottom (eekkk!) so I paired it with this skater skirt from Target and to be honest I think it was for the better.


I absolutely love Mimosas for Mr & Mrs, it was the first OPI polish that I purchased and Im starting to run low but I just love painting my nails this shade. I did two coats and then topped it with Sally Hansen's Dry & Go Drops.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit! Looks great on you and Happy belated birthday!
    xx
    http://inspiredesired.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is great, looks lovely! Please take a look and follow my style blog! charnellegeraldine.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete