Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 22 September 2013

Perfume Highlight - #SBBC

IMG_0420

When I saw the topic for today's post, there was no hesitation, there was only one perfume that came to mind. I picked this up at PINK when I was in the states and continued to use it for the entirety of the time I was overseas. Now whenever I spritz this on my body I can remember countless hotel rooms, the excitement of New York City and Times Square, the anticipation that came with each of my performance with my choir while I was there and all the friends and memories associated with that trip. Since the trip was so amazing being taken back through a simple action such as putting on perfume is mind blowing and simply wonderful.

Sorry for such a short post, there will be more up tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment