Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 30 December 2013

Liebster Award Nomination No. 2

Hello Lovelies,

It seems I've been nominated for this award again, if you haven't seen my first nomination post, which was from August this year here it is. (First Nomination Post) I was literally estatic when I got my first nomination so it's kinda crazy to get a second one. The lovely Annabella from http://annabellaella.blogspot.com.au who left me simply the best comment and I decided it was the perfect time of the year for me to do a post like this. Now the rules are very much the same as last time with only one addition, adding 11 facts about yourself, which I'm more than pleased to share with you, since I'm welcoming quite a number of new followers into my midst.

RULES 

- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (w/ less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post.
- Let the bloggers you've nominated know they are nominated.
- No tag backs.

 11 FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. In case you didn't know, I'm a twin, we're not identical but it's pretty interesting.
  2. I watch wayyyyyy too much television, no joke! I'm a complete addict.
  3. I learnt Mandarin at school between prep and year 10, was a top grade student, won awards, and i only remember how to say a handful of words and phrases. :( It's hidden somewhere in my brain, I just know it.
  4. In my first year of university (which was this year) I majored in Drama.
  5. My favourite author is Neil Gaiman, I've read The Graveyard Book, American Gods and The Ocean at the End of the Lane. I've also seen the movie adaptions of Stardust and Coraline, he also has written numerous episodes of Doctor Who.
  6. I got to meet the lead singer of my favourite band (Marianas Trench) in 2012. It was beyond amazing.
  7. In case you weren't aware, I'm extremely musical. I sing, play piano, guitar, violin, clarinet and I've learnt a few others. I've also composed a handful of songs and I rarely go a day without singing or playing piano.
  8. I've visited a handful of countries, they've been USA, New Zealand, South Pacific, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore.  
  9. I'm completely and totally in love with Camembert!
  10. My two favourite movies are Easy A and Django Unchained
  11. I absolutely love baking and started learning last year, but unfortunately my baking journey got cut short when my oven slightly blew up earlier this year.
QUESTION I WAS ASKED 

  1. What is your favorite trend of all time? (it can be fashion, makeup, or anything) Why?- In my opinion it's winged eyeliner, I just think it's completely timeless and really puts together any look. It seriously suits anyone and can fit with any occasion or sense of style. I'm also a big fan of plain fashion items, such a little black dresses. They are so simplistic, yet so classy and will never go out of style. 
  2. Why do you think I nominated you for the Liebster Award?- To be quite honest, I don't know but I will assume it's because you read my blog and you enjoy doing so. Or that you love my vibe or enthusiasm. Something like that.
  3. How do you stay creative?- This is kinda a tricky one, because creativity has been in my blood, everyone in my family is very creative and we've all be arty or musical. I continue to embrace my creativity through outlets such as these and keep being creative because I'm surrounded my amazing talented people in the blogging and beauty community. I'm continually inspired each and everyday whether it be through channels like blogging or through my experience is life and the people I love and care for. 
  4. If you could re-do something, what would it be?- Another tricky one, I'm not one for regrets since at any point in my life or any decisions I've made, I wanted to do what I did, and thus have no regrets. So if I were to re-do something it would either be reliving my last high school orchestra performance or reliving when I won a silver medal at the World Choir Games, because they are timeless memories that can never be redone. 
  5. What has been the proudest moment of your life so far? - Last year I was in one of my high school's choirs and this one was an audition only one, so I felt very exclusive, and my proudest moments are associated with the achievements I made through performing. By far performing the solo part to one of our songs in the Classical section for the World Choir Games. It felt amazing representing my country, choir and school by being a soloist.
  6. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would they be? - Most definitely something money related so that I could in some way lift the financial pressure that my mother has been under her entire life. Other than that I'm not quite sure what else I would ask for, maybe to not have combination skin haha.
  7. Name 5 things that make you happy. Why do they make you happy? - 1. My friends - I've never had many friends in my life and this year I finally made some who cared enough to get to know me and I could not be more thankful for them being in my life 2. Alex - Now I'll try and avoid getting all lovey dovey, but he truly makes me one of the happiest people on the planet. 3. Music - If it's listening, playing or composing, I'm just in my element and I just get so immersed. 4. Blogging - I've really found a passion for it this year and I feel so super productive which are things I'm sort of addicted to. 5. Makeup/Skincare - My love for these products have flourished and I love trying and creating new looks, it's one of my passions and I'm completely in love.
  8. If you could have any superpower what would it be? - There's that I would love to have, but the ability to speak and understand any language would be pretty awesome in my opinion. I love stories so being able to hear tales from other backgrounds and cultures would be pretty darn amazing.
  9. What is your life dream? - This is kinda corny, but to be happy and for my friends and family to be happy. To be secure and safe and healthy. To be surrounded by those who I love and who love me. 
  10. Name a time when you felt so completely alive and free. - This is really hard to pin point but this year in general has been really good for me and I've gone through a bit of a tough break up which in a weird way helped me live a little and generally I feel that way whenever I'm around the people I love.
  11. What is your cure all for everything? What can make you feel better instantly? - I'm one of those people who love the little things, so it could be a song, a funny cat picture or a nice txt message. I think embracing the small things in life makes a huge difference to your general happiness, well, at least it has for me. 
MY NOMINEES
  1. What is your favourite childhood movie?
  2. If you could see any three bands/artists live, who would they be?
  3. What gives your life purpose?
  4. Are there any quotes that you live your life by, or that are particularly special to you? If so, which ones?
  5. If you could learn one skill in your life, what would it be?
  6. What is your perfect outfit?
  7. What do you find most attractive in a significant other?
  8. How do you relax?
  9. Describe your first kiss?
  10. What is your favourite way to get some exercise?
  11. What is your reason for blogging? Why do you do it?
 I've absolutely loved doing this post for the second time around, and I can't wait to see everyone's answers. With 2013 ending I will be starting the #2014BloggerChallenge soon and am extremely excited to get into it. 

xoxo - OhhKaye 

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeepppp I am so infatuated with twins or triples & all that jazz. It's cool to have another you but at the same time they're not you because everyone is different. I love learning new things about people and to know more about you is awesome. Honestly, I'm kinda jelly that you know how to play all those instruments though, I used to know how to play the guitar but that was a long time ago. Anyways, I just love this post, I love this blog, and I love you because I feel like we know more about each other now and we're all blogging sisters! :)

    + peace, vibe, soul // annabelle
    annabellaella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you so much, it's so wonderful to interact with such a genuine person like yourself :D

      Delete
  2. Ahh! The questions you asked look so hard!!

    ReplyDelete