Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 6 December 2013

Updated Skin Care Routine - #Blogmas

It's been a couple of months since I featured my daily skincare routine, so I thought I would show an updated version. As the months have gotten warmer I've also cut down on the amount of products and have been focusing on just keeping my face clean.

My routine is very simple and since I tend to be a tad lazy when it comes to my skin I thought this routine was perfect.
  1. If I'm wearing makeup I use makeup wipes to remove all the makeup. Currently I'm using the Nivea Pure and Natural ones.
  2. I then wet my face and use Formula 10.0.6's Best Face Forward Cleanser all over my face. It's not harsh and feels great on my skin, I also love the smell which is passionfruit and green tea. Once I've finished cleansing my face I rinse with water.
  3. Every second day (normally coincides with the day I wash my hair) I use Formula 10.0.6's One Smooth Operator Scrub. I have been loving this scrub it makes my skin feel so polished and smells great too. I dry my face after rinsing with water.
  4. With a cotton pad I put a little of Clinique's Anti-Blemish Toner all around my face, focusing on the areas which need more attention, such as my t-zone. This would have to be the first toner that I used that didn't make my skin feel as if it's on fire.
  5. To moisturize I use the YestoCucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer and I can't express in words how much I love this product, I will probably cry when it runs out. I love everything about it, the texture, smell and it also sinks into my skins quite quickly and isn't sticky at all.
So all though it's short and sweet, this is my new skincare routine and I can say that it definitely does the job!

What's your skincare routine like? I would love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays 

1 comment:

  1. The calming moisturiser sounds great! I definitely think my skin could do with something like that at the moment, it feels so angry! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete