Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Vans Warped Tour Merch Haul - #Blogmas


Hello Lovelies,

As you all know I went to Vans Warped Tour last Friday and, I had been looking forward to this event all year and hence I started saving early. From previous experience at concerts and music festivals I was under the impression that everything was going to beyond expensive, and for someone like me, a broke uni student, i would probably be lucky to get two items of merchandise. To my surprise everything was cheaper than I expected, not by much, but enough for me to stock up on merch.

So here what I got:
  • Mallory Know Top "Find the lighthouse in the Dark"
  • Tonight Alive Top
  • Vans Off The Wall Singlet
  • Vans '13 Mens Jersey (looked too comfy to pass up just cause it was for guys)
  • Hands Like Houses Singlet - I got this in medium and woah it's massive on me, kinda a mini dress
  • Anarbor Top 
  • Vans Mustache/Top Hat Singlet

On the whole, I got everything a size bigger, because for some reason, band shirts feel so so so much better if they're just a little bit baggier. Do you do that, or is it just me? As much as I love dressing up in pretty skirts and dresses, nothing beats the comfort of a band shirt and jeans/shorts. I also think it would be a great idea to style these with my Black Milk leggings.

What's your favourite piece of band/music festival merch? I would love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays 

No comments:

Post a Comment