Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wait....What? 50 Followers on Bloglovin - #Blogmas


Hello Lovelies,

Now I'm not one for bragging, but I can't help being a little proud of some of my achievements and if I'm going to share them with anyone it would be you guys. As most of you know I changed over from Wordpress.com earlier this year and it was a big stress, and the saddest part was that I lost the majority of my community, and I was really hoping to rebuild it and well, that's exactly what I've done.

Last night I hit just over 50 followers on Bloglovin' and although it isn't a huge number it's still a substantial one and I would love to give each and everyone of you a big hug, because I'm so incredibly grateful for you all. Now I'm not going to do a giveaway but I've got one planned for when I hit 100, so stay tuned cause it's gonna be big :D

I would have to say a huge influx of my followers have come from the 2014 Blogger Challenge and I have to say a huge thank you to Gaby from AnotherGirlyBlog for putting it all together so that I could reach out to a bigger audience as well as getting to talk to the hundreds of other bloggers that are participating. It's making me all the more excited about the up and coming new year!

Thank you all so much for you presence, it means the world :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment