Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 13 December 2013

FOTD: Red Lips & Winged Eyeliner - #Blogmas



Hello Lovelies,

Here's my little face of the day, I wasn't actually going anywhere today but I wanted to try my new Garnier BB cream before I go away for the weekend and thought, "when's a better time to sit around the house in red lipstick than Christmas?" I ended up really liking how it turned out so I thought I'd share it with you :)

So what's on my face?

Garnier BB Cream Oil Free in Light
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch in 02 Nude
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 010 Fair
Benefit 10 Bronzer
TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer
MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush 220 Classic Rose
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
Essence Eyeliner in White
Bourjois Liner Feature
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette shades in Virgin and Naked
Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-oxidant Berry
Essence Lipliner in 10 Femme Fatale
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 090 True Red

I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment