Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 20 December 2013

Gift Guide for Guys - #Blogmas

When it comes to the holidays I totally get into the spirit and I absolutely love giving and it's one of the main reasons I love Christmas so much. The only hassle is that now I have a handful of men in my life and well, they are impossible to buy for, well near impossible to say the least. Unlike girls, when you ask them you'll probably be faced with an answer like, "Anything will be fine" or "You can just give me money", well that just ain't fun. So I've compiled a small guide to buying the guys, whether they be your boyfriend, husband, brother, father, uncle or bro, something special for the holiday season.


Gift Guide For Guys


Now all of these gifts are objective and if you feel like there is something more personal or suited to him, then for goodness sake, do that.
  1. First up we have T-Shirts I've posted a picture of a Batman one, because I think it's awesome! But Christmas is a good time to give that special guy a new top, it could be smart or funny or even a personal pop culture reference. From personal experience you can never lose with a cool t-shirt.
  2. For something a little more fancier, a pair of Sunglasses never go astray, especially if you live in one of the hotter, sunnier places of the world, a new pair will be well recieved.
  3. Not all guys are gamers, but for the majority that are, aiding their addiction is a perfect Christmas present. Because they're probably gonna buy it themselves, it's always good to get some Video Games since it's something they're guaranteed to like and enjoy.
  4. Every single person needs Soap and it's also something you run out of fairly quickly. And although guys tend not to appreciate soaps as much as us gals, if you get something special, such as something from LUSH, he's sure to notice the difference.
  5. I'm not sure about the guys you know, but nearly every guy I've met has had the same Wallet since they were in their teens and from the transition into adulthood, their poor wallets have seen some serious damage, yet they never replace them. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about and thus a wallet becomes a perfect gift.
  6. Cologne is something that not all guys are into, and is probably more suited for the mature males in your life (so older then say 15 or 16) but it is a wonderful gift.
If you come to a dead end, gift cards are always a good gift idea, although I find them impersonal and try to make individual gift ideas for the guys in my life who are very close (e.g. husband, boyfriend).

What do you think is a good gift for him? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment