Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Song Highlight - All I Want For Christmas is You - #Blogmas


With December coming finally starting, the Christmas music in stores and on the radio is now on in full swing. Now I'm aware a lot of people hate Christmas songs with a passion, but I've always had a soft spot for at least a few, and I hope that over the Big Blogmas Project, I can share a few of my favourites with you.

Now for my first Christmas Song Highlight, I've picked Michael Buble's version of All I want for Christmas is you, I absolutely love the song and with Buble's voice setting the tone for the Christmas season, I couldn't be more happier. This version is amazing, but the one cover that I remember the most is the one that the little girl from Love Actually sings. What's your favourite version/cover of this song?

Sidenote, I didn't think I would be making a post today, since my internet provider has decided to become a grinch, and I had to set up a portable hotspot on my phone, because this project has only just began and I don't want to stop posting. Hopefully my internet will be up and running tomorrow, but I will never know.

What's your favourite Christmas song? I would love to hear your comments :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Last Christmas by Wham, without a doubt
    Hadn't heard Buble's version but he does crank out some good Christmas stuff x

    ReplyDelete