Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 22 December 2013

Weekly Lustables - #Blogmas

  1. My New Makeup Storage - I have to say that this is a massive life saver, it's so incredibly convenient and organised. It also looks really pretty so I can't complain :)
  2. Duolingo - If you haven't heard of this, it's a language learning app, that turns learning a language into a game which you can follow people and build up a leader board. Alec and I have become addicted to this app this week and also a little competitive, it's so much fun.
  3. Adventure Time Phone Case - This came in the mail this week and it looks amazing, absolutely loving the change from my plain boring pink case that I've had all year.
  4. Wattle Valley Dips - Can I say HOLY CRAP! These are so delicious, been a little addicted to these this week, they are so incredibly tasty. I especially like the Baby Spinach and Feta one.
  5. Herschel Pop Art Backpack - I've never really owned a backpack but after spending all year with a satchel for uni, I decided it was time to invest. This one is amazing and the fabrics on the inside are perfect for what I intend to use it for. It was a little pricey but I feel that I'm gonna get my money's worth out of it.
  6. Love Actually - This week Alex and I decided to start a Christmas tradition and watch Love Actually seeing as it's one of my favourite love and Christmas movies. I honestly think this one's a classic.
What have you been loving this week? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays 

1 comment:

  1. I have duolingo because I desperately need to learn Spanish. I don't have any friends on there though so I guess the competitiveness isn't there to motivate me

    ReplyDelete