Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 8 December 2013

Weekly Lustables - #Blogmas


1. Black Milk Cyber Monday Sale - I was so excited for this sale but the ended up having so many technical difficulties and didn't open till Tuesday. I ended up getting a pair of Mermaid leggings which should arrive soon. SAH EXCITED!!!!

2. Wagaya - So it was date night with Alex on Friday and Wagaya is one of my favourite restaurants and he'd never been so we went. The food was amazing we had octopus, ox tongue and eel :D We also had the best gelato ever afterwards, it was Cherry Ripe and Forrero Rocher flavoured!

3. Hands Like Houses - Since Vans Warped Tour I've been in love with this band and I would have to say that my favourite song so far has been, "No Parallels".

4. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon -  Started reading this book this week and it's amazing, so in love with the characters and the uniqueness of the story.

What have you been loving this week? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment