Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 1 December 2013

Weekly Lustables - #Blogmas

Happy December Everyone!

So since it's a new month and the beginning of the #Blogmas I thought I would start doing a weekly favourites post. They will try and include a variety of things such as life events, beauty products, music, movies, pretty much the lot. Today I'm over at the boyfriend's house and unfortunately do not have access to my computer/photoshop/camera so the photos are very below par, but this is only an interim thing, I hope to make each photo for the weekly lustables, a photo that I've taken personally.

1. This first photo is of me and my boyfriend, Alex, on our little mid-week picnic, being absolute idiots. We decided to do something special for the day since we had to go to the city to do some shopping and since the gardens weren't far away, we made some sandwiches and made it a day :)

2. VANS WARPED TOUR - I'm going to do a couple of posts on this day, it was a massive day for me and also the best day ever, I had so much fun.

3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine - I've been so in love with this tv show this week as I've been marathoning with Alex and it's really funny. Plus starring Andy Samburg, how could I resist?

4. One Direction's new album came out as I'm sure you all know, and I have to admit they are my guilty pleasure, but this new album is really lovely and I can't stop listening to it.

5. CATCHING FIRE - Technically I didn't see it this week but I saw it twice on the opening week, I went to the midnight screening then took my brother. Both times were amazing and I absolutely loved it :)

6. Thought I'd chuck in a beauty product, and well I've been a little obsessed with contouring and The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter is my favourite product to accentuate my cheekbones.

So what have you been loving this week? I would love to hear your comments :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment