Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Sunday 15 December 2013

Weekly Lustables - #Blogmas


  1. My New Keyboard (Roland F-120) - Now I know most people my age have been wanting a car since they entered their teens but for me it was a digital piano. I've been slyly suggesting one for the past 5 years and although my mum had wanted to get me one, it was too big of a present. So this year I turned 18 and my mum thought it would be good to give my sister and I something that we'd been wanting for a long time, but since I'm a twin and both presents were exey one of us had to wait, and because mine was more expensive I was fine with the waiting. I did have a shitty keyboard from the 80s that I had learnt piano on, and it was going steady until one day it just up and broke. So for the past 3 months I'd gone without the one thing in my house that gave me some peace. As most of you know last weekend I went on a date with Alex, little did I know that me spending the weekend with him wasn't just lovely it was coerced by my mum and sister so that they could set up the piano and also build me a new desk and bookcase so it could fit. I have never been more surprised and I swear if they filmed my reaction it would be viral already. I screamed, cried, dropped on the ground and proceeded to hug every member of my family. I've played it so much this week and I absolutely love it.
  2. Garnier BB Cream Oil Free - I only bought this product this week but so far I'm in love with it and I hope it stands up to the hot Australian sun.
  3. Black Milk Musk Mermaid Leggings - So in last week's lustables I mentioned the Black Milk Cyber Monday sale, well this week what I ordered arrived and I can't stop wearing them, they're so comfy and look amazing, they are musk colored but reflect green.
  4. Topshop Heart Ring - I got this the other day when I posted my haul and I've been wearing everyday since. I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I doubt I'll be taking it off anytime soon.
What have you been loving this week? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays 

1 comment:

  1. I love Bb creams I have a rimmel one, and really like it :)
    http://thewhimsysea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete