Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 24 December 2013

OOTD Christmas Eve Dinner Feat Sister & Blogmas Wrapup - #Blogmas




What I'm Wearing:
Maxi Dress from Ally
Shoes from Dotti
MAC Lipstick in Lustre

What Beth is Wearing:
Dress from Leona
Shoes from London Rebel

The #BigBlogmasproject has been absolutely amazing if I do say so myself. Today is the last day and I'd just like to say a huge thank you to anybody who's read my posts this month or who has followed me this month. It's been a whole lot of fun to do and albeit a little stressful since I've been so busy and had to learn very quickly how to use the schedule feature. I do have a few highlights, I have personally loved reading all The Christmas Tag posts but my personal favourite posts to write this month has been my weekly lustables. I only started writing them this month and I'm pretty sure they're here to stay and if you haven't read one of them, they are my own take on weekly loves.

Last but not least, I hope each and every one of you and your friends and family have an amazing Christmas and an excellent new year.

I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment