Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Movies - #Blogmas

Christmas Movies

When it comes to Christmas time I love my movies and the nostalgia is brilliant and somewhat perfect. There are some that I can directly relate to my childhood and the magic that surrounded that time of year for my family and I at that age. Here's a small collection of the movies that I loved as a kid as well as an adult.

Love Actually - This is more of an adult one but I feel that it perfectly encapsulates the Christmas spirit and I love the way that it mixes the magic of both love and the childhood magic of Christmas. I can't wait to cuddle up to this one this Christmas season.

The Santa Clause - Holy cow this one is hilarious! I can't remember a time when I wasn't laughing while watching this as a kid. So it really reels in the childhood magic.

The Muppet's Christmas Carol - Another kid one, I know, but Christmas time is really made magical by the nostalgia of childhood and all the surprises that came with the season. The Muppet's make this classic tale so much better and funnier. I loved this one so much.

I'll be Home for Christmas  - Last but definitely not least, this one is the most special to me personally. When I was a kid this movie was on television every year and I would sit down with my siblings and watch it. I love the scene with the old ladies and Tom Jone's "What's New Pussycat?" it was hilarious. For me this is an absolutely classic and one of my favourite childhood Christmas traditions.

What's your favourite Christmas movies? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment