Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Topshop, Typo & Priceline Haul - #Blogmas


I'm not quite sure how but managed to gain more than the smidgen of disposable income I normally get but since I haven't been shopping for myself in god knows how long, today was the day. I had made a little list and I still had to go get some Christmas presents (which I didn't show) for friends, but I may've gotten distracted from my list and just done my own thing. No the less I'm very happy with my purchases.


This is what I got from Topshop (which just opened up in Brisbane) I know you probably don't want to see my underwear but they haven't been worn and how flippin' cute is that design? I'm wearing the ring now and it looks amazing, I've been missing wearing a ring and thought this was gorgeous.


Now onto Priceline, my weakness if I ever had one. I did actually intend to buy all these items and thank the lord I didn't stray from my list or some of my friends might've not gotten their Christmas presents hehe. So I got the John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner, this was a little pricey for only 118ml ($14 - sale price) but I heard some good things about it and I won't mind trying it, then giving my 50 cents on the product. Next is the Garnier BB Cream for Oily Combo skin which I got for $9.50 and I don't have the highest expectations after using Skin79's BB Cream, but I was in need for a BB cream since it's gotten so hot. I was intending on replacing my Dry & Go Drops but they had none and so I thought "ooh, opportunity to try something new!" and I picked up Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat. ($15) Lastly I need a new concealer desperately and saw this was on sale and just picked it up, I have a massive feeling that even though this was the lightest shade, it's gonna be too dark for me.


Holy mother of cows, was Typo packed today! My sole purpose for entering the mayhem was to pick up a blogging notebook since I don't have one. With every purchase you could get a 2014 calendar for $5 and I saw the Classic Disney one and well as you can see, I just couldn't resist.

What have you bought recently? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment