Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 21 December 2013

What I'm Doing for Christmas - #Blogmas


Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and it's because of the fabulous celebrations and occasions that I get involved with. Normally my family does some very nice traditions but there's been a change of pace in our lives and it just won't work, and it does kinda suck since our oven is broken. So instead of our normal traditions we're doing things a little different and I certainly have a lot to look forward, hence I'm sharing my excitement.

  • Christmas Party with my friends - and not the DVD box set :P 
  • Hanging with my little cousins - They're the only family that lives close enough to visit and I have to admit that my cousins are so cute and they get so excited around this time of year.
  • On Christmas Eve we're going out to dinner instead of our normal baked dinner and it's gonna be awesome, the place we're going is super fancy and on the Brisbane River, so it should be a magical night.
  • On Christmas Day I'm meeting up with Alex and going to lunch with his grandparents, which should be lovely.
  • Boxing Day starts the shopping frenzy, and although I won't have much money I'm gonna waste a bit on the sales with Alex down the coast, we might even go see The Hobbit.
  • The following day, my sister has asked to go to the city with me to do some sale shopping as well as go and see Frozen, which I'm super excited about.
That's pretty much my next week planned out, so excited for it, can't wait for the Christmas spirit to smack me in the face, gently.

  What are you doing for Christmas? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. how exciting! hope you have a lovely Christmas!x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete