Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 23 December 2013

First Impressions: Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top Coat - #Blogmas


Hello Lovelies,

I'm a very fond lover of the Sally Hansen Top Coats, but I have a feeling that every time I've fallen in love with one and I've run out and go to do the simple task of re-purchasing it, low and behold, it'll be out of stock. So to combat my bad luck, I decided to try a new one. Previously I've tried Insta-Dri and the Dry & Go Drops, I've loved both products and was really hoping to repurchase the Dry & Go Drops due to their convenience and their ability to save the product whilst still providing my nails with a nourishing top coat that dries the polish super duper quickly.

I've tried the Mega Shine Top Coat once and therefore I'm not going to do a review but more of a first impressions. After using it the one time, I'm sorta in love. I absolutely love the finish, it honestly looked as if I had gotten my nails done at the salon. They also dried quite quick which is one of the things I was worried about, I'm way too impatient to get a top coat that doesn't speed up the process. Another concern was the since it wasn't the drops the formula would be quite thick, like the Insta-Dri was, and that kinda bothered me and hence why I changed products, but I was pleasantly surprised since it was very smooth but also not thick and the brush allowed for a very thin coat to be applied. I'm absolutely in love with this product and can't wait to use it more.

What's your favourite top coat? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays

2 comments:

  1. I am crazy about insta-dri and my bottle is not thick at all :o. I can apply a very thin coat of insta-dri and it dries really fast! Maybe you had a wonky bottle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like, I must've gotten a bad bottle haha

      Delete