Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Luxury Wishlist - #Blogmas

Luxury Wishlist

 Hello Lovelies,

I know I'm not the only person who dreams of getting the exy items, things that will ultimately stay in dreams until one day you've become a master saver or won the lottery and then you can justify the purchase. I love luxury items and on the whole I can justify spending the extra moola so that I have a higher quality product that will be better for me, my fashion sense and will last longer than the inexpensive items. As a typical uni student it's not often that I get to splurge, unless it's on textbooks so my ultimate dreaming wishlist expands over the years. Here's a small collection (I say small because, come on, there's definitely more than four) of some of the luxury items I would love to own one day.  

  1. Amazon Kindle - I love reading but I never get to it because i find it hard to read on buses and the books I tend to gravitate too are quite large, so I think this might be a wise investment and it's definitely one of the items on this list that I'm more likely to purchase in the next year.
  2. Christian Louboutin Black 140mm Pumps - Pretty sure every girl and her mum wants a pair of these, they are just so unbelievably classy and timeless, too bad that they rack up a few hundred dollars a pair.
  3. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch - Now I didn't pick this one in particular but I love the style of all the Michael Kors' watches and rose gold is my favourite shade.
  4. Sigma Make Me Blush Essential Kit - These brushes look amazing and I would love to have a complete set, it's a total bonus if I could get them all in pink!
 
What luxury items do you wish for? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo - Happy Holidays 

1 comment:

  1. You would make me happy with any of the items on this list, great taste :D

    ReplyDelete