Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 27 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales Shopping - Feat LUSH, MAC and Priceline

 Hello Lovelies,

After Christmas comes the infamous Boxing Day Sales and this year I jumped on the bandwagon big time. I went on Boxing Day with Alex and then to the city today with my sister. I'm not showing everything since this is the time of the year that I take advantage of the sales and get my essentials, like socks, underwear, singlets etc, and I didn't think you'd be overly excited to see those items. These are the items that I am particuraly happy and pleased with.


 These are the items I got at Priceline, and well I wish I could've gotten more but I didn't want to break my tiny student bank. I finally caved and got the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and it does look a little dirty cause I've already used it and OH MAH GLOB this brush must be sent down from heaven, I love it thus far. The two Sinful Colors I got were Cupids Arrow which is the light purple and Glass Pink. Maybelline had a big sale on, pretty sure it was 40% and these lipsticks were staring at me, I got the shade Pink Possibilities.


After a year of me saying that I was get it each week, I finally went ahead and bought MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20. I can't wait to try it out since it's been raved about by so many people. Very excited indeed.


OH MY GLOB LUSH! I was already going to be heading to LUSH but on Christmas I got a gift card so I actually got a heap of stuff. A lot of their stock was 50% off and I took full advantage of the situation. If you can't quite see, I got the Snowman Bath Ballistic, Snow Fairy Shower Gel and Santa Baby Lip Tint. I also got one of there gift sets, mine is called Woweee, which was half price too! Inside was a Ponche Shower Gel, a Fun (I think that's what it's called), Whoosh Shower Jelly and a Bar of Honey I Washed the Kids Soap. Can't wait to try these all out :D

 I took a quick stop at Typo and got a new water bottle, some pens and a new book, the picture above features mini Daenerys :)

So that pretty much sums up what I got, I also went and saw Frozen and The Hobbit 2 and both were absolutely amazing.

Did you go sale shopping? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really done much sale shopping because I've been working non stop! I got a few bits in Topshop (where I work) and that was all I had time for!

    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous! Looks like you've picked up some lovely things. I don't think we have Boxing Day in the U.S. unless it's just called after Christmas Day Sale. Lol. I need to go grab some Real Technique brushes, I love them so much! But anyways I just wanted to tell you that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!!! You can check out all the info here...annabellaella.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-pt-ii.html and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    peace, vibe, soul // annabellaella ❤❤❤
    annabellaella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete