Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Monday 2 December 2013

OOTD - Vans Warped Tour Feat. Twin Sister - #Blogmas


As some of you may know, I went to Vans Warped Tour on Friday and well it was such an amazing day and I thought I would share with you a little OOTD. Since I went with my twin sister I thought I would share what she wore as well, and plus, I've never featured my sister and thought this would be a great time to do so.

What I'm Wearing:
  • Singlet Top from Valleygirl
  • High waisted shorts from Factorie
  • Black Canvas Shoes from Kmart (Bargain steal only 4 dollars, ideal for comfort :D)
  • Michael Hill Necklace
  • Lovisa Earrings
What Elizabeth is Wearing
  • BMO Skater Dress from Black Milk
  • Black Converses (Not Displayed) 

Although both of us changed our tops when we got there since we bought so much merch, I thought since it'd been such a while since I've done an OOTD that I'd make it an occasion. Elizabeth got a handful of compliments on her BMO dress and she was so thrilled, and since we're twins and we hate looking alike, I wasn't allowed to wear my LSP dress from Black Milk, but I was pretty happy with my clothing choices, because low and behold it was the hottest day on record.

So what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment