Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 31 January 2014

Winged Eyeliner + Pink Lips FOTD

 (without flash)
(with flash)

Hello lovelies,

Spontaneously I'm going out tonight to a friends place for a couple of drinks and although I'm quite tired, I've had a coffee and am now downing an energy drink (holy shit I'm being unhealthy uh oh). One of the only reasons I agreed to go out is because I love getting all dolled up and since I haven't put on makeup all week, it sounded like an opportunity. I didn't go too crazy with my makeup, but i did want to incorporate winged eyeliner.

So What's On My Face?
Garnier BB Cream Oil Free in Light
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Rimmel Silk Loose Translucent Powder
Essence Sun Club Bronzer
Etude House Aloha Bronzer
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Elizabeth Arden Highlighter in Nude Shimmer
NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Misfit (the cream one)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Naked, Hustle)
Essence Eye Liner in White
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Pink Possibilites

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog content so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here: http://www.whatmakesmary.com/2014/02/liebster-award-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tanned on the flash one, cute!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I love your blog & just wanted to let you know i have nominated you for a liebster award

    http://thatgirlnextdoor04.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/a-leibster-award.html?showComment=1391258989652#c7688250663365952952

    ReplyDelete