Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 22 January 2014

January Wishlist

Hello Lovelies,

We all have our own little wishlists and I've found that I have collected this small list of items that, well, I would love to add to my collection.

  1. Essie Nail Polish in Chinchilly ( I've been in the market for some more nudes/greys)
  2. Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
  3. Sleep I-Divine Palette in Oh So Special (I've been wanting to purchase this for ages!)
  4. Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush
  5. Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Hopefully in the coming months I actually purchase some of these, but then again I'm starting uni again soon, so that'll take all my money.

What have you been wishing for? 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment