Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Friday 24 January 2014

NOTD Sinful Colors Cupid's Arrow


Hello Lovelies,

I've been meaning to paint my nails since the new year but I haven't since I don't like doing my nails when I don't have any nail polish remover left, and well apparently it takes me a couple of weeks to buy some. This is one of the polishes I picked up at the Christmas sales and well I really like this one, I'm big on pastels and nudes and this one is kinda perfect for me, just very simple.

What are you wearing on your nails?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I have the same thing, I can't do my nails when I don't have any nailpolish remover at the ready. Right now I'm wearing a pale purple on my nails, but it came from Primark so it was cheap. I don't really like it much and plan to change tomorrow. I like the colour you've got on!

    Check out my post on relaxation here: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/01/chaotic-days-how-to-relax.html

    ReplyDelete