Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Saturday 4 January 2014

LUSH Snowman Bath Ballistic


Although mine isn't as cute as other people's, I picked up the LUSH Snowman Bath Ballistic during the Boxing Day sales and got to use it this week. Admittedly I bought it purely for my trip down the coast this past week, since I would have at my disposal, a bath capable of suiting my 5'11'' body. I was aiming on picking up the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar but they were all out when I went and I settled for this fella.

This was my first LUSH Bath Ballistic experience and all I can say is how blown away I was by the quality. I popped this guy into the tub and was immediately impressed with the scent, which is all about the florals. LUSH says the scent is made up of vanilla and ylang ylangs with cocoa butter chunks and well the combination is simply gorgeous. The second I hopped into the bath I gently slipped into a serene sense of relaxation. When I initially put it the bath, the water turned pink but got diluted by the tub filling up. I cannot say that I've ever had a bath that was this moisturizing, it was simple divine. It's kinda a shame that it's only available at Christmas hopefully I can get another one next year.

Have you tried any LUSH Bath products? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Whats happened to its face?! My favorite part was its cute face! :-(
    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete