Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dark Pink Ombre Lips - LOPD (Mini Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,

I don't know about you, but when I'm feeling sick and nice lip combo tends to cheer me up and make me feel less ill. Unfortunately I think I may have a head cold coming up but, you never know my fates might change. *fingers crossed*

Recently I've been seeing so many ombre lips on Instagram and thought I'd try my hand at it, and even though I don't own any light or sheer pink lipsticks, my take on the ombre lip is focused around dark pinks.

So how'd I create this little treat?

First off I used Maybelline's Baby Lips Lip Balm so that my lips wouldn't dry out from all the extra products. I lined my lips with Essence's lip liner in Red Blush which is a sort of burgundy shade. The main lipstick for this creation is the Inglot Lipstick in 194. For the corners I added a little bit of red for dimension, the red I used was Urban Decay Super-Saturated Lip Color in F-Bomb.

I think this lip would be perfect with a subtle smokey eye and paired with whatever you might have planned for the upcoming Valentine's Day.

What do you think of ombre lips?
xoxo 

1 comment: