Pages

 photo Home2_zps584dacc9.jpg  photo AboutMe_zps9f51f715.jpg  photo Discla_zps31000308.jpg

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Real Techniques 2014 Collection Haul

 Hello Lovelies,

So guess what rocked up in the mail today! Yep, new Real Techniques brushes, and my first thought is not on how absolutely beautiful they are, but that I ordered them on Friday and got them this morning, take into fact that they came from the USA and there was a public holiday over here, I can say that is pretty darn amazing. I bought them off iHerb since they are significantly cheaper there and their postage isn't that expensive ($8 for DHL International tracked).

When I saw that Real Techniques were releasing new brushes I immediately checked them out and fell in love. I hope to get them all but I settled for purchasing my two favourites of the collection, which are the retractable bronzer brush and the silicone liner brush.

I've been in the market recently for a bronzer brush since my current dodgy one is loosing hairs and kinda stabbing me in the face a little. This little baby here is duo-fiber (which I love) and super duper soft. I haven't tried it out yet but I'm super excited to do so.

As some of you know, I kinda horde eyeliners yet I have come to despise the brushes they supply with them. I love that this brush is silicone since that will help with gliding eyeliners on the eye. I actually tried this one out with a gel eyeliner this afternoon and it was so incredibly amazing, I was a little blown away.

Here's where you can get these brushes: http://www.iherb.com/Real-Techniques-by-Samantha-Chapman

What brushes do you love?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment